Help Us End the Mommy Wars at Our Moms for Moms Event!
On Tuesday, March 4th, we’ll be hosting our first ever Moms for Moms event with CTWorkingMoms.com in an effort to put the kabosh — once and for all — on the mommy wars. We’re asking moms across the country (and around the globe!) to share their own Mommy Truths on social media using the hashtag #Moms4Moms and tagging @TheBump and @CTWorkingMoms. Need some inspiration? Take a peek at the shoot we did!
Together, we’re all one step closer to finally closing the door on the Mommy Wars.
You can join in on the fun no matter where you’re located by downloading our printable template and sharing your photos with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Grab your best friend, your girlfriends, a few moms from play group or a coworker you’ve never met before and snap a few photos of the Truths you’re proud to share.
And if you’re located in New York City, we’ve got a special treat for you: Join The Bump and CT Working Moms for a discussion on how to positively end the mommy wars and show support for judgment-free motherhood. Meet other moms and moms-to-be, enjoy small bites and beverages and take photos displaying your own Mommy Truths. Here are the need-to-know details:
Tuesday, March 4th
XO Group Inc.
195 Broadway (at Fulton Street)
New York, NY 10007
(make sure you bring your ID!)
- Chat with an expert panel of moms, including Carley Roney, founder of The Bump, Michelle Noehren, founder of CT Working Moms, Alicia Ybarbo and Mary Ann Zoellner, co-authors of Sh*tty Mom and panel moderator Samantha Ettus, lifestyle and parenting expert.
- Enjoy delicious snacks and treats by Deb’s Catering and cupcakes by Ivy Bakery.
- Snap candids of your Mommy Truths with a friend at our fun and funky photo booth provided by TapSnap.
- On-site giveaways, including an UPPAbaby VISTA and MESA, travel crib from Nuna, an amazing activity starter set from Baby Einstein and an awesome new-mom gift set from Comfort & Harmony.
- Plus, the first 50 people to arrive are guaranteed a gift bag worth more than $100 dollars.
Want to come? Send your RSVP immediately email@example.com to make sure that you’re on the list.
Not in town? You can live-stream the event from your home computer and submit questions! We’ll be live-streaming a Google Event from 6:30pm to 7:30pm EST where we discuss positive ways to put an end to judgments made by moms.
We can’t wait to see you!