From the creators of The Knot and The Nest, The Bump gives first-time millennial parents the lowdown on fertility, pregnancy, birth and babies with stage-by-stage content, expert advice, breaking news, style inspiration and interactive tools—across all of our platforms (including our apps, mobile and desktop site). At The Bump, we aim to empower new parents and parents-to-be with expert content and advice, personalized advice and checklists and more...
- Expert articles on fertility, pregnancy and childbirth and baby.
- Real Answers with The Bump editors, experts and peers on popular topics, including pregnancy symptoms and safety, labor and delivery and baby development and milestones.
- Product research tools to start your baby registry.
- Breaking news stories about the latest research, safety alerts and trending stories.
- Interactive tools that will help you with everything from tracking ovulation to picking a name for baby.
To Contact The Bump
195 Broadway, Fl. 25
New York, NY 10007
For timely pitches and news items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To ask a question or to receive help with your account or the site, please contact customer service at email@example.com or by leaving your contact information at (877) 843-5668.
Registry customer service contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | (877) 843-5668; Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST
To interview an expert or executive from The Bump or to obtain statistics, checklists, or high-resolution images, please contact Melissa Bach, Public Relations Director at email@example.com
For any product or story pitches, as well as questions about becoming an expert for the site or being a featured user, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisers can connect with our audience of first-time parents by calling (877) 380-9919 or emailing email@example.com